SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

130105 Girls’ Generation Performs ‘Dancing Queen’ and ‘I Got A Boy’ on ‘Show! Music Core’

Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

130105 Girls’ Generation Performs ‘Dancing Queen’ and ‘I Got A Boy’ on ‘Show! Music Core’ Empty 130105 Girls’ Generation Performs ‘Dancing Queen’ and ‘I Got A Boy’ on ‘Show! Music Core’

Post by Tetsuya 2013-01-07, 21:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On January 5th, Girls’ Generation made a successful return to “Show! Music Core”. Hosted by MCs Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun, “Show! Music Core” featured songs from many different artists and concluded with Girls’ Generation’s “Dancing Queen” and “I Got A Boy”. The members of Girls’ Generation continued to surprise fans with their varying outfits, donning colored sweaters and berets for “Dancing Queen” and new white, blue, and pink outfits for “I Got A Boy”.
    Girls’ Generation’s next comeback stage will be tomorrow, January 6th, on SBS’s “Inkigayo” and will again feature “Dancing Queen” and “I Got A Boy”.
    Download Girls’ Generation’s performances of “Dancing Queen” and “I Got A Boy” on “Show! Music Core” here. : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Or watch the performances with the MC clips here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credits : MBC Music Core || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || Queen [SONEms.net]

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 09:51