SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

140714 Girls' Generation finish up their Japan tour in Tokyo while showcasing new ballad 'Indestructible'

Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

140714 Girls' Generation finish up their Japan tour in Tokyo while showcasing new ballad 'Indestructible' Empty 140714 Girls' Generation finish up their Japan tour in Tokyo while showcasing new ballad 'Indestructible'

Post by Tetsuya 2014-07-14, 14:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Girls' Generation has successfully wrapped their 3rd Japan tour!

The girls kicked off their 3rd arena tour 'Girls' Generation ~Love&Peace~ Japan 3rd Tour' on April 26th at Fukuoka, and went through Hiroshima, Kobe, Nagoya, Osaka, Saitama, and Tokyo. The girls went through 7 cities and 17 performances, bringing together 200,000 Japanese fans. The girls have now performed 51 times through their 3 arena tours and brought in 550,000 Japanese fans, the most ever out of any Korean female artists.

SEE ALSO: [Album and MV Review] f(x) - 'Red Light'

Their finale in Tokyo was from July 11th to 13th. The girls performed 28 songs for about 3 hours, including "Gee", "Genie", "I Got a Boy", "Mr. Mr", "Motorcycle", "Gossip Girls", "Karma Butterfly", "Lips", "Paparazzi", "Flower Power", and "Galaxy Supernova".

The girls also showcased the ballad "Indestructible" for the first time during the Tokyo concerts. The song's going to be released in their best album 'THE BEST' on the 23rd, so fans in Tokyo got a special gift!

fr allkpop
    kiela143
    kiela143
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

140714 Girls' Generation finish up their Japan tour in Tokyo while showcasing new ballad 'Indestructible' Empty Re: 140714 Girls' Generation finish up their Japan tour in Tokyo while showcasing new ballad 'Indestructible'

Post by kiela143 2014-10-13, 19:12

I cried at first because it feels that they are really indestructible and i can keep being a sone for another few years, now i cried because it was all lies and they are already destructible

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 19:59