SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

110220 Taeyeon, Seohyun: The top ulzzangs of Jeonju Art High School

DyraSone
    DyraSone
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110220 Taeyeon, Seohyun: The top ulzzangs of Jeonju Art High School Empty 110220 Taeyeon, Seohyun: The top ulzzangs of Jeonju Art High School

Post by DyraSone 2011-02-20, 13:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The top 3 pretty faces of Jeonju Art High School became a hot discussion topic on the internet. Previously, there were also discussions about the top 3 of pretty faces of Eunkwang Girls’ High School – Han Hyejin, Song Hyegyo and Lee Jin (First row of photos shown above).

Recently, on an online community board, a discussion thread entitled “Top 3 pretty faces of Jeonju Art High School” had been posted. In the post, photos of the fresh and young looking idol group members during their school days were published. Particularly, the photos of Taeyeon, Seohyun and Kara’s Goo Hara have garnered much attention.

Comparing those photos to their current looks, these girls have not changed a bit. The post received explosive response from netizens who commented, “Each of the students are pretty”,”Eunkwang Girls’ High School and Jeonju Art High School give birth to beauties”, “They must have been very popular”, etc.

Credit: newsen.com/fanwonder.com
    nicadmous
    nicadmous
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

110220 Taeyeon, Seohyun: The top ulzzangs of Jeonju Art High School Empty Re: 110220 Taeyeon, Seohyun: The top ulzzangs of Jeonju Art High School

Post by nicadmous 2011-02-21, 02:05

i don't know who the top row pictures are, where are they from? I'm still new to kpop scene or actors and actresses in the kdrama/movie scene. I did recognize Goo Hara! <3 and of course Seohyun and Taeyeon =D
    kathy
    kathy
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110220 Taeyeon, Seohyun: The top ulzzangs of Jeonju Art High School Empty hyun!

Post by kathy 2011-02-21, 03:55

omg seohyun is so pretty <3
    i really like her!! 110220 Taeyeon, Seohyun: The top ulzzangs of Jeonju Art High School 853647
    Masuchuu
    Masuchuu
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110220 Taeyeon, Seohyun: The top ulzzangs of Jeonju Art High School Empty Re: 110220 Taeyeon, Seohyun: The top ulzzangs of Jeonju Art High School

Post by Masuchuu 2011-02-23, 03:30

D: I know who Taeyeon and Goo Hara are.. but seriously o_o I can't tell it's them AT ALL. Seohyun looks exactly the same <3 she's so gorgeous ~ From the girls at the top o: the one on the right is so cute <3
    wee
    wee
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

Post by wee 2011-02-23, 06:24

hmmm,,,there are so cute...

I want to have classmates like them..
    How, about their classmates???
    and how the situation of class???

hmm,,,I want to have Korean Idol in my class...
    it's must to be fun.. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 07:56