SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends...

Butter_melts....
    Butter_melts....
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends... Empty hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends...

Post by Butter_melts.... 2011-03-06, 21:23

hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends... 90764 is happy to be here........ hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends... 628500 i hope i get a lot of friend here.....kamsahamnida...... hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends... 452438
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends... Empty Re: hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends...

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-03-06, 21:48

yes, thank you
    if you need help here, you can call me like other members. maybe I can help you hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends... 90764
    can call me jessica hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends... 90764

2007-2011 Performance List - HD + MV complete etc
    if you want to access download full, all HERE
    You can enter if you have a minimum of 15 posts complete, because you had asked it to me..^^

nice to meet u .. happy posting hi..anyeongheaseyo.........im newbie here.....hope get a lot of friends... 798382

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 12:07