SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

110318 Song Seung-heon ideal type world cup, Kim Tae-hee defeats Yoona

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110318 Song Seung-heon ideal type world cup, Kim Tae-hee defeats Yoona Empty 110318 Song Seung-heon ideal type world cup, Kim Tae-hee defeats Yoona

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-03-18, 14:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actor Song Seung-heon chose Kim Tae-hee as his one and only ideal type out of 8 female stars.

In the SBS TV program "TV News at Night", Yoon Sang-hyeon, Song Seung-heon and Song Joon-ki were at an advertisement set. When they were asked about their ideal types, Song Seung-heon said, "Appearance doesn't matter, I like kind women".

Soon followed a world cup for 8 female stars. In the first round he chose Song Ji-hyo instead of Yoo In-na, Kim Tae-hee instead of Ha Ji-won, Kim Sa-rang instead of Sin Min-ah, and Yoona out of Goo Ha-ra.

In the preliminaries, he chose Yoona instead of Song Ji-hyo, Kim Tae-hee instead of Kim Sa-rang. Then finally in the final round he chose Kim Tae-hee whom he worked with in the drama "My Princess", as his final ideal type of woman.

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki chose a sexy woman like actress Hong Eun-hee or Miranda Kerr as his ideal type.

Picture + Capture from SBS "TV News At Night"
    Source : Nate ( Korean )
    Credits : HanCinema
    eyn35
    eyn35
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

110318 Song Seung-heon ideal type world cup, Kim Tae-hee defeats Yoona Empty Re: 110318 Song Seung-heon ideal type world cup, Kim Tae-hee defeats Yoona

Post by eyn35 2011-03-20, 12:08

he definitely more comfortable with kim tae hee as they work together in my princess...it looks like they have the chemistry in that drama...
    but yoona still in his list though...

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 13:23