SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

110411 Sung ShiKyung talked about his affection for SNSD

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110411 Sung ShiKyung talked about his affection for SNSD Empty 110411 Sung ShiKyung talked about his affection for SNSD

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-04-11, 13:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On KBS Radio ‘Ok Joohyun’s Music Plaza’ aired on April 11th, singer Sung ShiKyung revealed his endless affection for his juniors, SNSD.

On today’s broadcast, Sung ShiKyung talked about his comeback concert after being discharged from the army where he performed SNSD’s ‘Gee’. Sung ShiKyung then told DJ Ok Joohyun, “I’m close to SNSD”. The DJ who was surprised by ShiKyung’s statement then asked him persistently, “Who are you closest to?”.

Sung ShiKyung said, “There is a story related to this. Once, I called up a manager in SM Entertainment whom I know very well and told the manager that since I wanted to meet my juniors, I wonder if he could help me arrange a meeting just once”.

He continued, “I was full of expectation that possibly I would be meeting SNSD and so I followed the manager. In the end it was Super Junior’s Kyuhyun”, revealing his disappointment at that moment.

However, Sung Shikyung added, “Kyuhyun was pretty too”, drawing laughter from everyone in the studio.

Credit: mtstarnews.com
    Source: fanwonder.com
    S9_soshi
    S9_soshi
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110411 Sung ShiKyung talked about his affection for SNSD Empty Re: 110411 Sung ShiKyung talked about his affection for SNSD

Post by S9_soshi 2011-04-12, 16:53

thats prove the power of 9..!!!
    even senior singer love snsd!!
    snsd is all around of love...

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 16:38