SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

110807 Joy of getting back hugs awaits YoonA’s future boyfriend

밍리양
    밍리양
    Moderators
    Moderators

110807 Joy of getting back hugs awaits YoonA’s future boyfriend Empty 110807 Joy of getting back hugs awaits YoonA’s future boyfriend

Post by 밍리양 2011-08-07, 13:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ aired on the 7th of August, YoonA revealed her wish in an interview carried out along with Lee MinHo.

She said, “If I have a boyfriend, the thing that I wish to do the most is to give a back hug”. Upon hearing the statement, Park SeulKi who came on as a reporter, gave Lee Min Ho a back hug and YoonA gave her ‘satisfied’ reaction.

On the other hand, Lee MinHo who wore a smile on his face throughout the interview burst out in laughter after saying, “Yoona soothe the fatigue I had from those dramas”.

Credit: newsen
    Translated by: imwhywhy@fanwonder
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110807 Joy of getting back hugs awaits YoonA’s future boyfriend Empty 110807 Joy of getting back hugs awaits YoonA’s future boyfriend

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-08-07, 15:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ aired on the 7th of August, YoonA revealed her wish in an interview carried out along with Lee MinHo.

She said, “If I have a boyfriend, the thing that I wish to do the most is to give a back hug”. Upon hearing the statement, Park SeulKi who came on as a reporter, gave Lee Min Ho a back hug and YoonA gave her ‘satisfied’ reaction.

On the other hand, Lee MinHo who wore a smile on his face throughout the interview burst out in laughter after saying, “Yoona soothe the fatigue I had from those dramas”.

Credit: newsen
    Translated by: imwhywhy@fanwonder
    ilove_YongSeo
    ilove_YongSeo
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

110807 Joy of getting back hugs awaits YoonA’s future boyfriend Empty Re: 110807 Joy of getting back hugs awaits YoonA’s future boyfriend

Post by ilove_YongSeo 2011-08-08, 04:21

waaaaaa Yoona <3 fighting!!!

Sponsored content

110807 Joy of getting back hugs awaits YoonA’s future boyfriend Empty Re: 110807 Joy of getting back hugs awaits YoonA’s future boyfriend

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 02:52