SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111022 SNSD reveals secret for album sales achievement in Japan

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

111022 SNSD reveals secret for album sales achievement in Japan Empty 111022 SNSD reveals secret for album sales achievement in Japan

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) 2011-10-23, 02:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What were the secrets behind SNSD’s achievement of 180,000 album sales in Japan?

SNSD, who had just released their 3rd full Korean album ‘The Boys’, attended an interview at the SM Entertainment office and revealed their future plans.

On this day, SNSD talked about their memories of the 14 Arena Tour concerts they held in Japan. They said, “Standing on the stage, we were able to see the audiences very clearly. There were fans who kept shedding tears, and even fans who tattooed ‘SNSD’ onto their arms.”

Seohyun said, “Personally, the fan that left me with the deepest impression is an grey-haired old lady who came to support us during the concert. I thought to myself, ‘Old ladies like her also like our music’, so I received more strength in return.”

Meanwhile Sooyoung said, “People of all age ranges came to watch our concert. Among the audiences, we saw some fans wearing the same outfits as us. Although I wanted to talk to them, I thought the best way to communicate with them is through music. So I performed to the best of my ability.”

Seohyun added, “After completing the Arena Tour over and over again, it seems that SNSD has entered the hearts of Japanese fans.”

As a result, SNSD’s Japanese fans, after knowing them through the Arena Tour, went to watch them perform again and again. This explains the reason why album sales are increasing evenly with the number of times they watched the concerts.

In response to this, Yoona said, “As we held the concerts, we have learnt how to interact with the fans and worked with them in harmony. We gained confidence as we’re able to better enjoy on the stage now.”

Credit: wstarnews.com
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 14:53