SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111026 Jessica speaks up on junior singers on ‘Strong Heart’

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111026 Jessica speaks up on junior singers on ‘Strong Heart’ Empty 111026 Jessica speaks up on junior singers on ‘Strong Heart’

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-10-26, 06:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the 100th episode special of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart’ aired on October 25th, Jessica gave her opinion after listening to Kim JiSook’s story of how she was troubled by the fact that she was falling off from the peak of her success and fame in the past.

Jessica broke her silence by saying, “I’m really thankful for receiving so much love (from fans).” She revealed, “My other friends, as well as my younger sister, f(x)’s Krystal have debuted and are living the life of singers. As the junior singers are like family to me, I think I’ll be happy to let them take over my place.”

Jessica continued, “Whether it’s us or our seniors, I think we are all trying to make that ‘place’ a more beautiful and greater place to be.”

Kim JiSook then said, “At the time when I was facing instability, I couldn’t endure it. Although I knew that eventually I had to come down from my place, I could never accept that fact,” regretting what happened to her in the past.

Credit: newsen.com

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 07:34