SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111113 SNSD’s Jessica draws a ‘portrait’ of Sunny

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111113 SNSD’s Jessica draws a ‘portrait’ of Sunny   Empty 111113 SNSD’s Jessica draws a ‘portrait’ of Sunny

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-11-13, 03:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SNSD‘s Jessica showed off her art ‘skills’ as she drew a hilarious portrait of her fellow member, Sunny.

On the November 12th broadcast of SBS‘s ‘Star King‘, Jessica drew a portrait of the doll like Sunny, who posed for the artwork with her hands under her chin. However, Jessica only ruined the beauty and innocence of Sunny.

Jessica had an apologetic expression as she revealed her portrait to Sunny and stated, “Sorry, Sunny. My art skills are at level zero.”

In the portrait, Jessica drew a picture that had no resemblance to Sunny, except for the thick lips.

Jessica created laughter in the studio as she stated, “I took care of it my own subtle way. I saved her hair ponytail. I just didn’t draw the nose well so it turned out like this. I expressed her thick lips pretty well, which I have always been the most envious of.”

You can check out the ‘Star King’ cut of the SNSD members, Sunny, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany below.

Source: OSEN via Nate

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 15:00