SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111216 Girls’ Generation means everything to Taeyeon

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111216 Girls’ Generation means everything to Taeyeon Empty 111216 Girls’ Generation means everything to Taeyeon

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-12-16, 11:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leader Taeyeon stated that she has no plan to be a solo artist, revealing her strong attachment and commitment to Girls’ Generation.

On KBS 2TV’s ‘Happy Together Season 3′ aired on December 15th, Girls’ Generation (Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun), Kim GunMo and Yoon IlSang made an appearance on this ‘National Singers Special’ episode.

During the broadcast, Taeyeon was asked, “Don’t you want to do your own solo activities?”, of which she replied, “No. I’m thankful to the members who helped me during broadcasts and thus, there is no burden”.

She further explained, “The other members helped to cover the areas where I’m not good at. I think group activities suits me much better than solo activities”.

On the question about which member is the prettiest, the girls replied, “We couldn’t single anyone out. Every member in the group has their very own beauty”, expressing their satisfaction towards the group’s charms, just like how one feel towards a gift set.

Meanwhile, in this episode, there were other issues being discussed such as Sooyoung’s complex confession, arguments which broke out between Taeyeon and Tiffany as well as Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

Credit: tvreport.co.kr

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 11:41