SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120103 Sunny thanked Taeyeon and Seohyun for sharing their voice-dubbing experiences

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120103 Sunny thanked Taeyeon and Seohyun for sharing their voice-dubbing experiences Empty 120103 Sunny thanked Taeyeon and Seohyun for sharing their voice-dubbing experiences

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-01-03, 09:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sunny took up voice-dubbing challenge for the first time and her voice will be featured in the movie ‘Koala Kid: Birth of A Hero’.

On December 3rd, Sunny attended the media premiere of the movie ‘Koala Kid: Birth of A Hero’ at Lotte Cinema in Jayang-dong, Seoul. At the event, Sunny said, “Although this is my first time doing voice-dubbing, Taeyeon and Seohyun who had some voice-dubbing experience in the past helped me a lot. Thanks for their help, I felt more at ease during recording”. Taeyeon and Seohyun both participated in the voice-dubbing for the animation ‘Super Bad’ back in 2010.

When asked if she wants to try real acting instead of voice dubbing, Sunny replied, “Rather than going straight into real acting, I would like to take one step at a time to learn. When I feel that I’m prepared for it, I will take up the challenge”.

Sunny added, “While I was doing voice-dubbing, I really enjoyed and learned a lot from it. If I have a chance, I will do much better next time”.

In the animated movie, Sunny plays ‘Miranda’, a tough and beautiful Koala who helped the main character ‘Johnny’ to rescue Australia’s natural habitat.

‘Koala Kid: Birth of A Hero’ which is the product of a Korean-American joint-project by Director Lee KyungHo (directed ‘Pi Story’ and ‘Garfield – Get Real’) and Chris Denk, the (writer of ‘Alpha and Omega’) is a story about ‘Johnny’, a lonely circus koala who made friends with other animals and became a hero as they embarked on an adventure to save Australia’s natural habitat.

Besides Sunny, SHINee’s Taemin and actor Yoon DaHoon also participated in the voice-dubbing. ‘Koala Kid: Birth of A Hero’ is set for release on January 12th.

Credit: kukimedia.co.kr/newsen.com

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 14:04