SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120129 SNSD's Sunny, SHINee's Key, Super Junior's Kyuhyun & more to star in ‘Catch Me If You Can’ musical

yooniversity
    yooniversity
    a True SONE
    a True SONE

120129 SNSD's Sunny, SHINee's Key, Super Junior's  Kyuhyun & more to star in ‘Catch Me If You Can’ musical Empty 120129 SNSD's Sunny, SHINee's Key, Super Junior's Kyuhyun & more to star in ‘Catch Me If You Can’ musical

Post by yooniversity 2012-01-29, 10:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Korean production of Broadway musical ‘Catch Me If You Can’ has finally revealed its all-star cast!

K-Pop fans will be excited to know that Girls’ Generation‘s Sunny, SHINee‘s Key, Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun, and CSJH‘s Dana were included alongside musical actors like Lee Jung Hee, Lee Jung Ryul, Kim Bum Rae, Lee Gun Myung, Um Ki Jun, Park Kwan Hyung, Kim Jung Hoon, Jun Soo Kyung, Seo Ji Young, and Choi Woo Ri.

The musical, made possible through SM Entertainment, CJ E&M, and M Musical Art, will be put on through March 28th through June 10th.

Kyuhyun and Key will be playing the role of ‘Frank’, while Dana and Sunny will be playing ‘Brenda’, Frank’s love.

Check out the promo video and photos below!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source + Photos: Allkpop || MMusical || Catch Me if you can Official Site

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 19:07