SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

120302 f(x)’s Krystal talks about the loving relationship with her sister Jessica

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120302 f(x)’s Krystal talks about the loving relationship with her sister Jessica  Empty 120302 f(x)’s Krystal talks about the loving relationship with her sister Jessica

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-03-02, 16:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In an recent interview with MyDaily, f(x)’s Krystal, who has been acting in MBC’s sitcom ‘High Kick 3′, revealed the loving relationship with her older sister Jessica from Girls’ Generation.
    The interviewer asked, “Who do you usually play with? I guess with your older sister (Jessica)?” To that question, Krystal answered, “My sister is really busy so I usually play alone.”

However, Krystal revealed a cute situation some time ago when Jessica was practicing her script for her drama ‘Wild Romance’. One of Jessica’s lines was “Can you get me some water?”

Not knowing that her elder sister was practicing her lines, Krystal went and got Jessica a glass of water but the latter was surprised when she saw Krystal and she asked, “What are you doing?” Krystal replied, “You told me to get you some water,” causing her sister to laugh and said, “I was practicing my lines!”

The interviewer also asked Krystal about the photo of them that was taken during the KBS Song Festival in December where Jessica was seen kissing Krystal on the cheek on the final stage. The interviewer commented that Krystal did not look like she enjoyed being kissed on the cheek by her sister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To that, Krystal replied, “When I saw the article, they wrote how I was unhappy about it but in fact, I was taken by surprise because, I’m usually the one who kiss my sister a lot, especially when she’s sleeping.”

“I don’t hate it (the kiss) at all. It’s just that in front of so many people, my sister kissed me and I felt a little embarrassed. I wasn’t even aware that my expression was being shot.”

Credit: mydaily.co.kr
    silverlightexia
    silverlightexia
    SONEms Member
    SONEms Member

120302 f(x)’s Krystal talks about the loving relationship with her sister Jessica  Empty Re: 120302 f(x)’s Krystal talks about the loving relationship with her sister Jessica

Post by silverlightexia 2012-03-04, 22:05

Love to see the affection and love between the sisters, well if you have an adorable sisters like them surely you would love them very much like..ahh, it's better they aren't your sisters so you can love them like lovers.. =)

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 16:07