SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120327 Lee Mi Sook says, “I was more beautiful than YoonA”

yooniversity
    yooniversity
    a True SONE
    a True SONE

120327 Lee Mi Sook says, “I was more beautiful than YoonA” Empty 120327 Lee Mi Sook says, “I was more beautiful than YoonA”

Post by yooniversity 2012-03-27, 09:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Veteran actress, Lee Mi Sook recently made a brave statement saying that, “I was more beautiful than Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA“.

On March 24th, KBS 2TV‘s ‘Entertainment Weekly‘ broadcast featured a special interview with the cast of KBS’s upcoming drama, ‘Love Rain‘. The featured interviewees were YoonA, Jang Geun Suk, Jang Jin Young, and Lee Mi Sook.

During the interview, the interviewer of the show asked Lee Mi Sook, who plays the mother of YoonA’s character, to raise a yes or no sign if she acknowledged the phrase: “I was more beautiful than YoonA in my 20′s“. Lee Mi Sook confidently raised the yes sign and admitted she was.

The actress also made a funny remark about her answer which caused the cast and interviewers to crack up. ”I’ve always lived my life, believing that I am beautiful. I want to be reborn again as a Hallyu star through this project.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Allkpop

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 01:01