SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120719 How to not cast invalid votes for Hyoyeon in ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′?

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120719 How to not cast invalid votes for Hyoyeon in ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′? Empty 120719 How to not cast invalid votes for Hyoyeon in ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′?

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-07-19, 14:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to MBC on July 19th, Sooyoung who visited Hyoyeon in her practice room, voted for Hyoyeon using her family members’ mobile phones every week. However, she was sad to find out that all this while, the votes that she sent through text messages for Hyoyeon in ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′ were in fact, not valid.

The reason for the ‘spoiled votes’ was due to the fact the text messages sent contained various emoticons. Only Hyoyeon’s name and her contestant number will be accepted by the voting system. Girls’ Generation members’ messages such as ‘Hyoyeon ♥♥’, ‘Hyoyeon is no.1′, ‘Dear judges, please give high scores to Hyoyeon’ were all invalid.

Hyoyeon who is thankful for the support from her fellow members said, “Nowadays, the sentence ‘I’ve cast my vote’ is the most touching to me”. She added, “Next time, it will be great if you could just write ‘Hyoyeon’ and send in the votes”, preventing further invalid votes being cast in the future.

Catch Hyoyeon’s performances in the final of ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′ at 9.55pm KST on July 20th which will also feature special performances by Hyoyeon, Choi YeoJin, Psy and Kim GyuRi.

Credit: sportsseoul.com

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 21:39