SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120719 2AM’s JinWoon receives a thoughtful gift from Seohyun!

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120719 2AM’s JinWoon receives a thoughtful gift from Seohyun! Empty 120719 2AM’s JinWoon receives a thoughtful gift from Seohyun!

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-07-19, 14:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On July 19th, 2AM’s Jung JinWoon revealed the gift he received from Seohyun as he tweeted from his personal Twitter account, “Ah.. she is really the best friend that I have” and attached a photo of the gift he received from the Girls’ Generation maknae.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the photo, there was a birthday card made by Seohyun herself and a box of health supplements. On the card, Seohyun’s message to JinWoon read, “My dear friend JinWoon-ah. Take care of your health and have a safe journey to the jungle. I’m cheering you on for the risky adventure you’re embarking on. Jung JinWoon! Fighting ~ Seohyun.”

The gift is a sign of support from Seohyun to JinWoon who will be making a journey to the jungle in SBS ‘Law of The Jungle 2′. Jung JinWoon will be joining Kim ByungMan and the cast of the show as they embark on a journey to Madagascar for a 3-week filming starting July 20th.

Credit: newsen.com

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:41