SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120823 Sunny and Luna’s duet ‘It’s Me’ for the ‘To The Beautiful You’ OST released!

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120823 Sunny and Luna’s duet ‘It’s Me’ for the ‘To The Beautiful You’ OST released! Empty 120823 Sunny and Luna’s duet ‘It’s Me’ for the ‘To The Beautiful You’ OST released!

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-08-23, 13:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sunny and f(x)’s Luna’s duet ‘나야 (It’s Me)’ for the part 2 of the ‘To the Beautiful You’ OST was released at 12pm KST on August 22nd today. SHINee’s Onew also contributed his vocals for the OST with ‘In Your Eyes’.
    ‘나야 (It’s Me)’, a song about bittersweet one-sided love, features Sunny and Luna’s sweet but strong vocals to bring out the feelings faced by the female lead in the drama. The song can be previewed and purchased online from the following websites: MelOn, Soribada, Bugs and Mnet.

The new ongoing SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘To the Beautiful You (아름다운 그대에게)’ has been receiving a lot of attention for the cute and youthful romantic comedy storyline, which boasts a cast of idols for most leads roles including f(x)’s Sulli, SHINee’s Minho and Lee Hyunwoo. The story is based on a Japanese manga series ‘For You in Full Blossom’ (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e) by Hisaya Nakajo where Minho portrays the role of Kang Taejoon, a high jump gold medalist, who meets his fan Goo Jaehee (Sulli), who disguises a boy to stay in an all-male high school.

Meanwhile, the first part of the drama’s OST was released on August 15th, a week ago, featuring a duet ‘Butterfly’ by Girls’ Generation’s Jessica and her sister f(x)’s Krystal as well as J-Min’s (제이민) ‘Stand Up (일어나)’.

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 23:30