SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120914 Sooyoung and Yoon DoHyun fulfilled their promises!

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120914 Sooyoung and Yoon DoHyun fulfilled their promises! Empty 120914 Sooyoung and Yoon DoHyun fulfilled their promises!

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-09-14, 04:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yoon DoHyun drew laughters from the viewers as he stepped onto the set of SBS’s “Midnight TV Entertainment” dressed as a Girls’ Generation member on September 12th.

On September 5th, Yoon DoHyun pledged that he would dress up as Girls’ Generation for the opening of this week’s show if ‘Midnight TV Entertainment’ managed to top the real time search ranking on portal sites as reported last week.

Yoon Do Hyun and Sooyoung both kept their promise. Upon seeing Yoon DoHyun’s transformation, she said, “You look prettier than me”, which caused Yoon Do Hyun to reply, “I feel really embarrassed coming out like this even though I’ve fulfilled my promise to the viewers. I can’t breath with these clothes on. I have no idea how you manage to dance with such tight clothes. I’ve learned not to make promises without careful consideration”, much to the amusement of the viewers.

Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Credit: donga.com

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 13:53