SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

131104 Girls’ Generation’s ‘I Got A Boy’ Wins ‘Video of the Year’ at YouTube Music Awards

Tetsuya
    Tetsuya
    Admin
    Admin

131104 Girls’ Generation’s ‘I Got A Boy’ Wins ‘Video of the Year’ at YouTube Music Awards Empty 131104 Girls’ Generation’s ‘I Got A Boy’ Wins ‘Video of the Year’ at YouTube Music Awards

Post by Tetsuya 2013-11-04, 06:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On November 3rd EST, Girls’ Generation’s “I Got A Boy” music video received the “Video of the Year” award at the YouTube Music Awards. Tiffany was present at the event to receive the award for “Video of the Year” and thanked SM Entertainment, her fellow members, and fans of Girls’ Generation. Tiffany ended her acceptance speech by saying, “SONEs, I love you. Right now, it’s Girls’ Generation.”

From the other side of the planet, the members of Girls’ Generation also celebrated their win. Yuri updated her Instagram with comments of “Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and “kkya dae bak sa geon”, and Sunny posted a photo showing Girls’ Generation as one of the six winners. Sunny referred to SONEs as the tenth member of Girls’ Generation with a caption on the photo that read: “Thank you, our SONE!!! For making ‘I Got A Boy’ the video of the year.. We’ll do better!! We’ll repay you with better music, music videos, and stages/performances!! 10th members!!! Thank you so much and I love you~^^♥ Thanks for everything my lovers!!! Party tonight! Rock!!!! Kkkk #ymta #sone”. Sunny also gave her thanks through Twitter, saying, “Thank you!!!! SONE jjang♥ (translator’s note: the best)“.

Coverage of the YouTube Music Awards can be found on The Wall Street Journal’s blog website, Music Times, and USA Today.
    Congratulations to Girls’ Generation and their fans!

Sources: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2, SNSDTV, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], YouTube Spotlight, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], The Wall Street Journal, Music Times, USA Today, Girls’ Generation’s Facebook Page, Sunny’s Instagram
    Written by: bhost909@soshified
    Contributor: ch0sshi@soshified
    lindalor
    lindalor
    SONEms Starter
    SONEms Starter

131104 Girls’ Generation’s ‘I Got A Boy’ Wins ‘Video of the Year’ at YouTube Music Awards Empty Re: 131104 Girls’ Generation’s ‘I Got A Boy’ Wins ‘Video of the Year’ at YouTube Music Awards

Post by lindalor 2013-11-06, 07:33

I am so happy and glad that SNSD won this award! I was jumping for happiness.

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 23:30