SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120715 Hyoyeon dances her way to the finals of ‘Dancing with the Stars 2′!

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

120715 Hyoyeon dances her way to the finals of ‘Dancing with the Stars 2′! Empty 120715 Hyoyeon dances her way to the finals of ‘Dancing with the Stars 2′!

Post by AndreaLeong 2012-07-15, 14:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HyoYeon has successfully entered the final stages for dancing competition reality show ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′.
    On the episode of ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′ aired on July 13th, HyoYeon entered the finals along with Choi YeoJin and Park JiWoo’s team.

With her best condition, HyoYeon showed her best performance where she performed jive along with rock and roll music. Showing perfect chemistry with her dance partner Kim HyungSuk, HyoYeon made a delightful performance. Judge Song SeungHwan commented, “It’s as lively as popping popcorns” and gave HyoYeon a 9 out of 10 score while another judge Kim JooWon commented, “HyoYeon is as good as a professional dancer” and gave her a 9 as well.

HyoYeon’s second performance was a rumba performance with live singing from Luna of f(x), who turned up to show her support. HyoYeon charmed the audiences with the romantic rumba dance, which is completely different from that of jive. HyoYeon filled the stage with the skills she have gotten from training until now, which led to the judges’ comments such as “Continuous effort seems to create extraordinary” and “The line is very beautiful”.

As a result of her excellent performances, HyoYeon will be entering the finals. Considering what HyoYeon has shown in ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′, this might have been an expected outcome. Just like Kim JooWon’s comment, “Continuous effort seems to create extraordinary”, HyoYeon has tried her best for each episode and this result came from her continuous effort throughout the show.

In this episode, HyoYeon said, “I am happy to have let others know me through ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′ and with that, I have reached my goal.” Girls’ Generation members are also proud of the fact that HyoYeon reached her goal.

Yuri, TaeYeon and Tiffany visited as audiences to show their support on July 13th and they watched HyoYeon’s performances wordlessly. They applauded and watched HyoYeon with their mouths wide open with expressions of pride for HyoYeon, who has become who she is through her relentless effort.

HyoYeon said, “I was able to let others know me through ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′ and Tiffany told me ‘You seem to be more like yourself in the show’.”

In the show, HyoYeon has won twice. Initially, when she entered the competition, people were more interested in the fact that she is a Girls’ Generation member. However, HyoYeon has successfully shown herself not as a Girls’ Generation member but as a dancer through her endless hard work and practice.

Remember to tune in for the exciting finals of ‘Dancing With The Stars 2′ this coming Friday!

Credit: newsen.com

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 22:01