SONEms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

111113 Jessica Jung, the modern day Picasso

AndreaLeong
    AndreaLeong
    Moderators
    Moderators

111113 Jessica Jung, the modern day Picasso Empty 111113 Jessica Jung, the modern day Picasso

Post by AndreaLeong 2011-11-13, 03:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the November 12th episode of Star King, a wooden doll ‘Kkeo-Beong-i’, a nerdy boy in a famous children comic in Korea, drew a fine portrait of Sunny.
    Refusing to admit defeat to a doll, Jessica challenged the doll through a drawing competition.

While Jessica was drawing her “masterpiece”, Sunny looked at her with a cute expression. However, Jessica produced an abstract and weird-looking portrait, which causes the studio to explode in laughter.

In response to that, Jessica said regretfully, “I’m sorry, Sunny-ya. I always scored zero for arts.”

As shown in the photo above, the portrait drawn by Jessica looked like a ridiculous yet funny comic character with big nose and nostrils, thick lips and sharp-pointed hands.

In response to this, netizens commented, “There’s a reason for everything”, “What is this? It’s really funny”, “Jessica and Sunny are both cute”, etc.